The Community Council is involved in a number of projects to benefit the community. A report is published most months and you can read the November report below. The Community Council part funds its work through the generous support of the above grant funders.
Other recent reports are available under the Your Community Council tab.
The November report covers the following initiatives...
- Coastal Path Viewpoint Signs Replacement Project
- Core Path 20 signboard at Colvend Public Hall
- Kippford Nature Reserve Shelter Project
- Information Centre Leaflets Project
- Colvend Kirk War Memorial Renovation
- Local Place Plan Project
- Portling Defibrillator Project
- Rockcliffe Bus Shelter
- Rockcliffe Public Toilet Renovation